The Socratisation Backstory Part 2


artwork by Thusnelda

I am INFP for personality type. We fight back when we feel our core values are under attack. Hence, the more I learned, the more I researched and wrote. For folks interested in the big picture, eventually it will all come together. That is a promise.

I figure I might as well post the blockbuster proof first. Joe Lauria is a respected freelance journalist. Mark Singer is the writer from the New Yorker who wrote Citizen K. The context was from early 2009. I had become a player as Prepostericity. Those were Joe's words, not mine.

Both of us got into contact with Mark Singer around the same time. We were both fascinated by the "Michael Connell Threatened by Karl Rove" bunk. Eventually through Mr. Singer, myself and Joe spoke on the phone for an hour or two. At the end Joe explained that if proof of election fraud was available, he would be hired to do the story. But because this had boiled down to being internet convolution, no mainstream paper was gonna let him do a write-up.

Perhaps that should be a lesson to all those trying to get the current story into the mainstream zeitgeist. Stick to what can be proven and leave complex theories and allegations out of it, at least until the story gets published by other than mostly right wing fringe sources. This story demands unbiased reporting, if it is to have any chance at all to be covered by the MSM.

I apologise in advance to Mark and Joe for posting the following. Even though I am not a journalist, I do realise there is a cloud of ethical doubt whenever one posts private emails. I am only publishing this one, because it displays in essence how a pattern of lawfare has been used or threatened in attempts to muffle free speech of disturbing facts.




I sincerely have no hidden agendas. One of my favourite lines is "let the reader decide." I was an amateur internet cybersleuth striving to make relevant connections through devouring archives. Having possessed a solid academic background, the requisite free time, and being a lefty situated in the appropriate milieu, I was simply the right blogger at the right time to uncover this semi-hidden gem of a story.

In 2008, somehow I ended up blogging at BradBlog. I felt I had an important story to share with "election integrity" activist Brad Friedman concerning the controversial 2004 presidential election. We emailed quite a bit back and forth. Brad even offered me an opportunity to post on BradBlog as a guest blogger. Nonetheless, Brad didn't seem too interested in what I thought was a decent scoop concerning Steven Hertzberg, the Director of the Election Science Institute. I sensed something was off-kilter. Myself and Brad had a falling out.

Brad dared me to investigate himself, to do what is now referred to as socratisation™. So as even GW Bush would have done, I went to the googler. From BradBlog, I knew Brad Friedman had started and was fully involved in something called Velvet Revolution. Search engines led me to the following.

Uh-oh... THIS GUY!!!?

Based on this thread, I think I first became aware of BK in April or May of 2008. However, at that time I had yet to put two and two together. It was only after Brad challenged me later that Summer to "dig up dirt" that disagreement transformed into suspicion.

[Please Note: People are encouraged to peruse this forum section titled Astroturfing for related information. I do acknowledge the waters can get murky.]

Like I've pointed out quite often in broken record style, I emerged as Prepostericity at Democratic Underground after Michael Connell tragically died in a small aircraft accident. Again, according to Joe Lauria, I became a player.

[Please note that the Jason Leopold referred to in the above link to Joe's My Unwitting Role in the Rove 'Scoop' article has been a close buddy of both Larisa Alexandrovna of Raw Story fame and Brad Friedman of BradBlog and Velvet Revolution.]

Mark Singer is an exceptional human being to go with being an outstanding journalist. He was grateful for what I was atttempting, but BK had put him through such an emotional ringer, that he unfortunately had to abstain from revisiting the topic.

That doesn't mean he isn't keeping an eye on recent events and rooting for the good guys. I don't know. I haven't contacted him since an email informing I had been sued by the Speedway Bomber. I became a player at Democratic Underground in late 2008. In their election integrity forum I was kicking royal typewriter arse. I had a huge thread titled Brett Kimberlin Exposed!

On a side tangent, Brad had actually started at DU before anyone had ever heard of him, talking early 2004 in which as a nobody he was mysteriously getting frontpaged. Without joining forces with BK in late 2004, I truly believe Brad Friedman would still be a nobody blogger. Now let me tell you, the Connell hoax wasn't any jumping of the shark. One can peruse BradBlog archives from well before then and read up on quite a number of other hoaxes, including the one pertaining to Clint Curtis. When VR first formed, that was the biggie which had catapulted Brad over Bev Harris coinciding with her introduction to schadenfreude.

Please keep in mind that "Election Integrity" threads at DU were lucky to get 200 views and ten replies. Mine was over 5,000 views and nearing 100 replies, when it was unceremoniously scrubbed. It became seemingly apparent at that juncture that Brad and Alexandrovna had inside power at DU.

Nonetheless, as an "amateur internet cybersleuth" I had developed an array of skills including the ability to save pages and take screenshots. Before Michael Connell's tragic demise, I had basically tired of thinking about Brad and his associates such as Larisa. Perhaps I would have stopped after getting things off my chest at DU. But after that scrubbing, I decided to carry on at Markos Moulitsas' Daily Kos. There too I posted as Prepostericity.

Larisa's constant involvement and harassment also encouraged me to continue with my somewhat akin to a whistleblower schtick. She had been the one to originally "vouch" for BK and his double secret exoneration malarkey. She was the one who had written Mark Singer had quote wet his pants.

Alexandrovna proceeded to cybersmear and effectively run me off of Daily Kos. But I would eventually get my revenge which is truly a dish best served cold. I kept on going. I am now atop the internet zeitgeist, while Larisa is nowhere to be found.

I have always wanted to be an activist and scholar. Self-serving fake activists such as Brad & Larisa truly piss me off. They were stealing my destiny so to speak or wtf. For the record, I want righties to realise I haven't been the only sincere lefty fed up with Lefty Liar Club members. There have been quite a number of us. But that's the problem with censorship. The cards get stacked. It may appear that few others were aware of the story I had become so passionate of. That's only because such internet progressives have been relegated into a substantial block of hidden majority.

Please remember that it was well over two years before the cavalry arrived in the form of Mandy Nagy and Patrick Frey in October of 2010. Never forget that it took over a year and a half longer, before the story has finally bulldozed its way into internet zeitgeist consciousness.

I am definitely grateful the troops have arrived. I'm sure my fellow "Team Breitbart" members Mandy, Patrick, and Aaron are also pleased with recent developments. I only wish that the story be written up in a more big picture form. Its evolving into an appearance of a right versus left internet bloodbath is not going to propel what is currently going on into real newspapers where ink tends to rub off onto our hands. Such a strategy will not get us far past the Glenn Becks and Michelle Malkins of the world.

Treat this as a real story which is only right versus left on the surface, and our true goals will be accomplished. People will understand what is meant by the Team Breitbart hoax. I am not out for fame and fortune, but my story is part and parcel of the overall big picture. Yes, injustice towards Aaron Walker should be the primary vehicle by which we get this story into the MSM. But here's a hint. Look into how Aaron originally got entangled into this mess. Hmmm, would it have something to do with a bloke who went by the name of Prepostericity?

From asking yourself that question, I guarantee ye will start to be saying aha more often. I guarantee that this story will then become more likely to be covered by mainstream media.