Important Changes Coming To DFQ2

Haha, I'm kidding with the blog title and merely trying out a new attention grab schtick. There are no changes. Ye can continue to pop by and read high quality mailed-in entries any time ye like. That's the stuff!

There are certain creeps on the internet who subconciously beg for disturbing questions to be asked of them. We are talking major egos who rarely recognise when their schticks are being destroyed by a competent troll buster. I do not feel guilt for what may appear as smears. If it's truthful, it's not libel. Shabbat Shalom, mi amigo. [/insidebaseball]

There's this dude on Twitter named Douglas Matthew Stewart. He's wickad bizahr. He has pimped for both Mandy Nagy and Jamin "Jay Batman" Bates. We're talking obvious internet cointelpro. He might not be actual FBI, but imho he's obviously at a minimum a so-called informant.

Don't be naive my dear good, sincere, beautiful readers.

Stewart and Bates pimped AntiSec documents. They were also involved in posting an Arabic translation of The Federalist Papers. They messed up. They made it too obvious they were trying to flush out some crazies. Dumbasses can think I post too much cointelpro this and that. Their problem is they are too conditioned and have fallen into conspiracy fact denial.

I have two Master's degrees. I have been trained how to differentiate between facts and errant supposition. The Spy Factory is all over the net. If you don't believe me, socratise it for yeselves. Good luck though avoiding rubbish results shadowing legitimate sources.

Research the Hal Turner story. That's the kind of proven FBI shithead dudes like Stewart and Darby would have attended training sessions with. Mandy Nagy claims to not know who Hal Turner is. Haha! She's from New Jersey and is buddies with asswipe Sean Hannity. Socratise Hannity with his buddy Turner! And Nagy has never heard of Hal Turner? Yeah sure wink wink.

Anyway, it's not on me to show you every side of the square. That's not teaching. That's brainwashing. I don't do that. I leave that to the Breitbart, Velvet Revolution, various astroturf, and Spy Factory cults.

On With The Show

This is Douglas Matthew Stewart's current picture on Twitter. He does look fairly normal except for the photographic red eye glitch. However, compare that to the picture he sent to Ron Brynaert on April 20th.





Stewart admits to being an ex-con. I don't have what his police record is. He definitely doesn't appear to be anyone you'd welcome into your home for a game of spades. I've never been convicted of anything.

I do know that a lot of FBI informants were slugs given less time or amnesty in exchange for sewer rat activity. Has that been the case with Stewart and Brandon Darby, two numbnuts with direct ties to the Breitbart Cult?

Check out RatBoy Brandon Darby on this youtube video. Pay particular attention to the fact the Youtube url ends in KKK. What was up with RatBoy's sniffles? Isn't that the type of thing one gets from snorting too much stuff up one's nose?



Or check out Darby in this video assaulting an activist who had the gall to attend a TeaNut meeting. He looked and acted deranged.


Why was Brandon Darby acting like a policeman?






open question for Brandon Darby: Were you ever busted for hard drugs, violence, and/or weapon violations? If so, does that have any connection to your employment with the FBI?



We only have one picture of Patrick Frey aka Fatterico.



What kind of public prosecutor would ever look that disheveled? Perhaps Frey would be willing to take a polygraph and answer whether he has ever used hard drugs?

In a past entry I mentioned in the comments that I had deleted something on Frey as a favor. He and Dustin Farahnak asked me not to post that pizza tablecloth shirt shot. They claimed it would make it easier for gang members he prosecuted to hunt him down.

Dustin and Fatterico are disinfo wankers. That picture has been available for years at BRADBLOG.COM. I stumbled across it in google images from a now deleted website. I asked Frey where the hell the picture came from. He wouldn't answer. Here are some email excerpts.

Fatterico: Reading this, my first reaction is: you're going to put up my picture unless I give you a good reason not to? How about: that's what THEY do.

Please find where I called your statement a death threat. Kimberlin blamed you for a lot of statements you never made in court audio. Please don't do that to me. My memory is I said you "mused" about killing Kimberlin. That is not the same as a threat....

Please turn back from the brink. Some of your complaints are valid, but I am in trial and time is limited right now -- and you're threatening me with nasty stuff like putting up my picture. Remind me again why that is likely to be productive for you? I can try to make time for someone on my side. Not to respond to threats.


Dustin Farahnak: Yeah, you redacted a photo of a gang prosecutor. And you want credit for that? what in the hell is the matter with you?

I asked Frey where the photo was from. Neither he nor Dustin would explain. Instead they made it seem posting a public picture of Fatso hosted on BradBlog for years was gonna put his life in jeopardy. Wankers and tossers, that's what they are.

We can already form a legitimate opinion of how Lee Stranahan lost his teeth. It definitely wasn't because of the reason he now conveniently claims as having been a side effect of diabetes. He would have mentioned such a connection when he first did his marketing whore schtick for new choppers. Diabetes doesn't even directly cause tooth loss. Though crystal meth does along with jaw droppage.



Then there is the con artist, fake journalist Brad Friedman of BRADBLOG.COM. One source of mine was an election integrity activist. She told me word was Brad had a major drug problem, and that might explain why he's been such a lying dirtbag and internet shyster.

He can be seen in this video. Here are a few screenshots. You be the judge. Imho, Brad Friedman appears as if he should enter some form of drug rehab, visit a confessional booth, then repent for his twisted hoaxing and extensive collaboration with proven con artist Brett Kimberlin.