Say it isn't so, mister!


Ladd Ehlinger plugged by The Other McCain. Hmmmm.

It was the toughest of breaks. Inspired by the greatness which is Ron Brynaert, I was all ready to start cranking out a new blog entry. Then the modem crashed. It finally went after four years. I was looking at two to three business days of no internet. I still am. I start this draft on Thursday Sept. 13th, 2012.

(Update: My internet people sent me a new modem on one day air priority. I've been back online since Friday night. )

This is old-school. This is NO INTERNET. Thank God I know nearly everything. For anything not adding up, we can always ask Captain Ron.

There's a bit of convolution that’s important to cover. It concerns some snot-nosed, rich punk named Ladd Ehlinger who has zero talent for writing, directing, and producing. A source of mine smelt something fishy about him from back in May. As in, why the f*ck is a movie director talking shit on the net? Why is he this involved in shenanigans which have nothing to do with him?

Ron uncovered some goodies. Ladd Ehlinger is a vicious astroturfer for neocon propaganda. Where the hell is his disclosure? Look at Brandon Darby lying how he is no longer an FBI informant. That’s to be expected from a spy factory tool. On the other hand, a paid political operative such as @FilmLadd is under serious obligation to own up.

This isn’t open to debate. If I had internet access I could line ye up some links. It’s not rocket science. This is conspiracy fact.

I’m on a word processing program called AppleWorks. The year might as well be 1989. Aaah links schminks. I have something saved on this rickety old comp to copy and paste. I’ll do that in a bit. It’s kind of boring schtuff similar to anything ever written by Aaron “never my lawyer” Walker.

Oh, my. That bitch was punked on this very website. He is now totally naked as a scammer. If those guys want me to shut up they will have to cover all my fees and reimburse for the two field trips. There were obviously some punitive damages too, but I'm not greedy.

That’s my offer. Nothing less. A good lawyer could easily take on Malkin, Ali, Stranahan, Patterico, Nagy, Kimberlin, Neal Rauhauser, Ehlinger, et al and win lawsuits on my behalf. All those people crossed hideous lines. There’s also the fading Breitbart Inc. which has culpability. The only one I can think of probably in the clear is Glenn Beck.



This is socrates blogging live without the internet.

I missed out on socratising Barrett Brown's recent drama in real time. Ugh. Blame the modem, not me.

Ok, let's move on to the boring. Sorry, it’s all I’ve got.
Case 1:12-cv-01140-BAH Document 1 Filed 07/10/12 Page 1 of 26

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
STOP THIS INSANITY INC
EMPLOYEE LEADERSHIP FUND
PO BOX 75021
WASHINGTON, DC 20013

STOP THE INSANITY, INC.
4856 E. BASELINE ROAD, STE 102
MESA, AZ 85206

GLENGARY, LLC
4856 E. BASELINE ROAD
MESA, AZ 85206

MR. TODD CEFARATTI
619 E PARK AVE
GILBERT, AZ 85234

MR. LADD EHLINGER
18016 S WESTERNAVE, #223
GARDENA, CA 90248

Plaintiffs

v.

FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION
999 E STREET, NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20463,

Defendant.

VERIFIED COMPLAINT FOR DECLARATORY AND INJUNCTIVE RELIEF

Plaintiffs Stop This Insanity, Inc. Employee Leadership Fund, Stop This Insanity, Inc., Glengary LLC, Todd Cefaratti, and Ladd Ehlinger bring this action for declaratory and injunctive relief, and complains as follows: ...
The thing’s signed by Dan Backer. It's political action committee nonsense designed at skirting the spirit of campaign finance reform. Backer’s fully involved with the Walker hoax and Ladd Ehlinger. He’s from DB CAPITOL STRATEGIES which has taken over for the disgraced National Blogger's Club. F*ck him unless he wants to pay all my legal bills, associated court costs such as gasoline, tolls, parking, and wear and tear of vehicle, etc. and add in $500 to cover punitive damages.

There’s enough proof this has all been a big con. Obviously Ehlinger was talking through his ass while attacking Ali Akbar. It was a quick improvisation. I wonder how much money has been given to McCain and Ehlinger in regards to the Aaron Walker hoax. It truly baffles the mind how much bullshit has been built upon my original second page story.



You stole my destiny, Gump.

I was going to embed a clip from Ehlinger's 2009 movie Hive Mind. F*ck that. It's retarded. In three years it has amassed only 26 votes from IMDB. That says it all!

Fin