Strange Mandy Nagy document

This is the url for a document titled Emick-BK. It recently emerged and appears to have been written by Mandy Nagy.


Breitbart hack


Why is spy factory numbnut Emick's
name included?


I can't tell where the original comes from. Or perhaps that is the original being published. The uploader for the above was an OccupyUnMasked.

To me, he smells like Rauhauser. It's simply more of the same Breitbart UnMasked schtick. But why would the Numbnuts post something that makes Team Breitbart and myself look good? Why would Rauhauser support Breitbart? I know, this shite is that twisted.

Mandy put in information that we had discussed over numerous phone conversations. She was adept at portraying herself as legit.

I offer a few tweets:

It's pretty obvious, imho, what's going on. It's scripted convolution merging sadistic e-commerce with spy factory nonsense.

There's a lot of inside baseball going on indeed.

Someone please ask @Liberty_Chick how that scribd recently emerged. Where is the original(s)? Why is Emick's name included in the title?

Mandy was wrong about Lane Lipton. "Qritiq" certainly exhibited bad discretion facilitating Kenoma's sadism. She messed up thinking I was part of the Breitbart cult or aiding it. I don't know. She was wrong. But that didn't prove Lipton was a perpetrator working for the "Rauhauser axis."

I was cyberstalked and smeared by someone with the alias Louis Aubuchont. We did discuss how my online identity was faked. That happened quite a number of times. Nagy said law enforcement was involved. To be patient. I believed in her. She spoke of a class action suit on behalf of all us victims (including Stack). She said she was going to publish something just like this. Was this the roughdraft? Why did she shelve this? Wtf is going on?

That's actually not too shabby a document by Nagy. I tip my cap to her for evolving into such a successful hack. It does spell out quite a bit.

It was obviously written several months ago. What's up with this having been published by OccupyUnmasked?

Meanwhile Fatterico is making a plea for further funding of co-star Aaron Walker.
The bad guys are swarming Aaron again and he could use your help.

I told you over the weekend how pro-Occupy and pro-Kimberlin forces had threatened Lee Stranahan and Brandon Darby, who participated in the making of Occupy Unmasked. The story was reported in the Hollywood Reporter: ...
I recall Keith Olbermann kicking Breitbart's butt in regards to OWS rape allegations. But I digress.

Fatterico reported:
Aaron still has no job and is still fighting these cretins in court. He could use your help. Just go to his blog and hit the top PayPal link. I just donated $50.
Now Barrett Brown is posting a youtube video calling out Patrick Frey.



Brown's the fella portrayed as a spokesman for Anonymous. He reeks more like a paid fake and/or informant.

There are other side issues percolating in regards to this major scam constructed around my true story.

Liberal Grouch and Lee Stranahan are busy trading barbs. Lee claims to be putting together a defamation lawsuit against Grouch, Mike Stack, Brooks Bayne, Occupy Rebellion and anyone else he alleges is working for Rauhauser.

Grouchie recently stole a screenshot of mine of Stranahan showing missing front teeth during a tv interview. That's ok. Grouch's buddy Breitbart Unmasked lifted a whole section of mine, even glorified it, before shutting his doors for quite a while. Comparatively what Grouch did wasn't too bad.

It's definitely odd that OccupyUnmasked has appeared at the same time as Breitbart Unmasks' renewal.

Lets return to the "new" Mandy document. I always wanted her to write something like this up. Telling my story. Explaining it. She told me she was going to but I never saw it.

To reiterate, Mandy claimed law enforcement was working on it. She told me there was the likely outcome of us having a class action suit against both Kimberlin and Rauhauser. Personally I desired more conclusive proof Rauhauser and Kimberlin were close associates. It was obvious, but that's not the same as proving it in court.

The Breitbarts did absolutely nothing for me. Andrew Breitbart knew all about it and did nothing. He was definitely an asswipe in a lot of hot water for the Sherrod and other thingies. He was high strung. If he hadn't been such a douchebag, perhaps he could have lived much longer.

In short, the Breitbarts run things the same way as Friedman and Kimberlin run Velvet Revolution and affiliates. In my humble opinion, all of them (both sides) are absolutely worried many people will read the truth through this blog of what really happened.

Brad Friedman wants folks to think his reputation hasn't been given a legitimate hatchet job. Credibility is gone for ALL of them. I take solace in that fact.

I'm done. I'm done.