Omg Zilla's in Trouble!






She's "really" very sick and needs your help $$$. Sound familiar?

NJ woman accused of cancer scam for wedding, cash


Zilla doesn't claim she has cancer. Her illness is Lyme's disease. I do not have a clue if that is true or not. If so, I wish her the best of luck with healing. Simply look at her. What a sweetie! Simply look at her attempting to lure money through Wikinut.

I thought conservatives were against begging for entitlement. Apparently not this one. Here are excerpts from some links.

This Ain't Gonna be Pretty
January 16, 2012

This is what it looks like when I start to break. It ain't gonna be pretty, but if I'm going down, I might as well share my meltdown here so you won't have to wonder where I went or what the happened, it will all be right here, and anyway, it's fun to watch other people crack, right? ...

My Dental Hell/sinus infection is not getting any better; after the first round of antibiotics failed, they put me on another, stronger med, and I am halfway through the course of the new prescription and still in pain and sick. This thing is really kicking the life outta me! If this post turns out to be a garbled bunch of nonsense, I shall blame it on the mass of horribleness that feels like it is pressing on my brain by now and the accompanying intermittent fevers which continue to plague me. ...

My daughter, The Little Girl Resister, is very sick today. ... So every 5-10 minutes or so since about seven this morning, I have been cleaning up big puddles of puke from the floor in pretty much every room. ...

And then once the throwing up is temporarily over, I carry her back to the couch or her bed, and then I proceed to get the disinfecting supplies out to sanitize, and every five minutes or so I give her a teeny bit of water or Pedialyte (which I was able to buy today thanks to a nice person who hit my Tip Jar - thanks!) and wait for the next round. It has been brutal for us both. ...



I was worried about my internet getting shut off next week, but figured if I sold some ads or something, I might be able to cover it, but that has become a moot point, because with no electric, that is gone too, and it is bundled with the phone service.
The whole January 2012 link goes like that. Cry me a river!
I will of course go begging to the power company tomorrow and see if I can talk them into a partial payment, but they tend to ask for more than we have available, and at the moment, there ain't much available at all.

It didn't used to be this way! We were once (lower) middle class, we were never rich but we paid our bills on time, were able to put aside a little for savings and even could do fun stuff as a family once in a while. That was before Obamanomics took its toll on the country and our family, as I have explained *previously*.

** The Resistance Benevolence Society - Update: We're screwed **
Traffic has been been growing and remains steady even on days when I don't blog, I am forever amazed at how many old posts from my archives still find new readers and often wonder where those new people are finding my stuff from. My point in mentioning that is, of course, so people know that if they have ads here, or want to put ads here, they will still be seen! If you or someone you know has a business or organization that could use some reasonably priced advertising, please let them know that I offer custom made ads - but they need to get in touch with me soon, as I may be gone for a little while if I can't chase the wolves away again this time.
One link takes you to Mare's Blog Ads




Don't y'all forget to check out the MareZilla Store!



Then there's the following. Oh Sweet Zilla, for crying out loud.

A Few Things I’d Rather Not Talk About…
Now some of my regular readers have inquired about my health, and if you haven’t noticed, I am not the person who has been doing most of the blogging here or at the new site; I don’t have good news. You may recall that I had explained about how the tick-sick had destroyed my immune system to the point that it was too damaged to react to allergens and other irritants which meant that for a while my asthma and allergies really didn’t bother me and also I was not catching colds even after being exposed to them via my family.

A few weeks ago my allergies started going nuts, but it was mostly manageable with prescription and OTC antihistamines and decongestants, but then my asthma decided to join the party, and every single night I have been waking up several times choking, gasping, and wheezing. For a little while, my inhaler would be enough to handle it well enough so that I could go back to sleep after a short time, but then my inhaler ran out and when I got a new one, it wasn’t the same because the damned government forced drug companies to remove the CFCs that propel life saving medicine into closed up lungs with something called HFA which not only does not push the medicine hard enough to get into narrowed bronchial tubes, but is also something that I apparently have a sensitivity to and it has made my condition gradually worse to the point where all day and all night I am choking and wheezing and last night was the worst night of all in that I honestly feared for my life when I could not draw a even a shallow breath to get some of the medicine inside of my lungs which were in full spasm.

Me socrates cutting in. Yikes with that run on sentence omg.

I do have an old nebulizer machine that my dad used to use when he was alive (he died in 2001) and I have some medicine for it that expired in 2004 which I used anyway because I prefer not to die, and it has worked – sort of, it just doesn’t last as long or do as effective a job as fresher medicine would (it’s albuterol, in case you were wondering). there is not much to do about that as I cannot afford to see a yet another doctor right now and even if I could, I can’t afford to buy fresh medicine.

There is so much going on in the world that I’d like to be writing about, and the worse I feel the less I want to talk about it (which is why I have put off writing about my health lately), but when you can’t breathe, little else matters – and I can’t freakin’ breathe. Luckily, there are wonderful writers keeping my sites going and hopefully at some point this suffocation will pass. In the mean time, please enjoy the posts that my friends have been writing, and if you don’t mind, say a prayer or two for me (and of course I wold not object to anyone hitting my tip jar if they were so inclined).


Mare Stevenson wants to link me to a troll who apparently claims she is faking her illness. I don't know whether it's true or not. It is fact she latches onto big poilitical scammer movements (see dying empire, Breitbart) then grovels for donations. Woe is me, Horatio.

Now she's started a new blog called Batshit Crazy News. She's being propped up as a leading conservative blogger and webmaster by the likes of Robert Stacy McCain and Ladd Ehlinger. Her attacks on me are a diversion.


aaaw, mentioned with FilmLadd and McCain in Paul Lemmen's book acknowledgements


McCain and her promote the Aaron Walker - Swatgate hoax. Ladd's buddies with Dan Backer, the big wig, super pac, Republican political operative/attorney backing Walker.

It's a good thing truth always wins out.

fin