As the Convolution Turns



I use Yahoo as my home page. In the top right corner they list what is trending on their search engine.



Charles Schulz's Lucy Not McGillicuddy had this schtick where she'd say, "Go ahead, Charlie Brown. Kick the football. I won't pull it away at the last moment like the previous 1,274 times with you ending up on your arse."

A similar thing is occurring with those darn Yahoo trending links. You expect a there to be there but there isn't. Nonetheless like Charlie Brown, you still fall for it every time, especially when the keyword is Chuck Norris.

Lisa Whelchel is going to be on Survivor. Wtf? Is that truly a current big cheese trending topic for Yahoo, or is CBS paying them a bit of cash for the second slot?

The top one goes to Kelly Rippa. Like a chump, I clicked on it. Who's going to be her next co-host is at stake. Who cares?

At #3 is Rosie O'Donnell. As a leftier than thou, I have always enjoyed her schtick. I am not a big fan of her acting or comedy. However, I think she's decent as a talk show host. She is definitely an A1 prime sweetie for being a human being.

She recently had a heart attack. God bless her. It appears she is recovering well. Rosie's already written up a blog entry on it. She popped in a few Bayer Aspirins after experiencing chest pains. She was very funny saying a tv ad literally saved her life.

I know what you're thinking. What's up with Chuck Norris? I don't know, and I don't care. I'm also upset at Yahoo for dropping Phyllis Diller so quickly from the top ten. A few days ago she unexpectedly passed away at the age of 94. I believe an autopsy should be conducted.

I will say this. She was the Bob Hope of comedy. Simply. Not. Funny. This is not speaking badly of the dead. I am speaking badly of her schtick. There's a big difference.

I guess it's time to move on to today's roundup of internet convolution news, so the title of this mailed-in blog entry will remain pertinent.

Basically the Breitbart cult is scrambling to maintain the facade of SWATgate being anything other than a convoluted hoax put together at the expense of myself, Mike Stack, and internet sensation Ron Brynaert. That's not sarcasm with the internet sensation descriptor. Ron puts the awe in awesome. I'm glad he and myself have patched up again. Though he still has a ways to go to reach the 117 times myself and donkeytale have fought leading to make-up blogging.

Anyhoo, the Breitbart cult's Neal Rauhauser has recently been going back to the convolution well. This has coincided with an apparent effort by BK to get his Wikipedia entry deleted.

I'm not going to discuss this too much. Here's the link to Neal's current rubbish. The thingie centers around myself. As it has to. Without my story, there probably would have never been any SWATgate. Weinergate might have also ended up looking quite different than it did.

But here's the deal. Eventually the Breitbart cult's run will end. The long running soap As the World Turns finally did in 2010 after 54 years. I doubt we'll have to wait that long. I mean for crying out loud their top pinhead is dead. And according to the prophet George Harrison, all things must pass.



Ron Brynaert has called out Robert Stacy McCain for plugging Neal's pastebin crap. I agree. It's idiotic. The hoax is dead in the water, so why keep mentioning it? The only reason it persists is because otherwise the Breitbart cult would be admitting through their silence that the whole thing has been a farce.

I started blogging on BK around June, 2008. The Breitbarts didn't show up until October, 2010. That was a gap of well over two years. McCain does deserve credit for pointing out that true timeline. However, he is very wong to continually plug SWATgate and the Breitbarts behind it. On fraud Aaron Walker's blog is a prominent call for donations. McCain is mentioned as being one of the recipients of such funding. Hmmm.

His Other McCain blog has censored donkeytale. The extremist has also made many disparaging remarks on Ron Brynaert while plugging Fatterico entries. He's a buddy of Ali Akbar. He has continually pimped the idea BK was behind the SWATtings, despite there being zero evidence that is true. McCain went too far. He has been anything but fair and balanced. He has shattered his own credibility. He has no one to blame but himself.

Oh wait a sec. I see McCain used to be the assistant national editor for The Washington Times. Haha! Has he ever had credibility?

I'm not going to repeat things already blogged on DFQ2 which explain what SWATgate was truly about. When a nail is fully in the wood, do we keep hammering?

The Breitbartian numbnuts are spinning me as a SWATgate truther. They want people to think I am a conspiratard suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. I've never claimed the SWATs didn't occur. What I'm saying is Ron Brynaert and BK had nothing to do with them. Neal did, imho. Neal has been on Team Breitbart the whole time, imho. These are opinions based on facts and common sense.

One last thought: Yet again internet predator Rauhauser has posted the idea I am on disability. It isn't true. I have explained that before on this blog and won't again. The dude's simply upset he's been exposed as a cybersmearing, cyberstalking con artist who's been working for Team Breitbart. He's upset it's become known to anyone looking into it that he is the personification of scum.

Darn, I'm going through Johnny Cash middle finger withdrawal. Yet since Ron took me to the woodshed for acting like a 12 year old for posting it too often, I must resist the urge. So instead we'll wrap up this session by going to a happy place with Chubs, Happy Gilmore, and the lovely and talented Maria Sharapova.





Neal and other numbnuts are encouraged to go this link.