Sadistic, Deranged Internet Predator Neal Rauhauser's New Hoax



Lovely and talented Rebecca Schoenkopf of Wonkette.com apparently got the scoop. No one does snark better than her.

I won't go into details of what the hoax was since that is readily available. I will say it has all the stink of the election fraud hoaxes Brad Friedman has been pumping out since late 2004.

BradBlog has been the public face and co-founder of Brett Kimberlin's Velvet Revolution. Anything put out by VR is thus owned by Brad and not simply by the man who lied over and over again at my hearing in November 2011. Rauhauser has been an associate of Kimberlin's for quite some time. It was bad enough he smeared me as probably being the infamous "Dan Wolfe" of Weinergate. He and Brett hoaxed it up that I was a dangerous criminal. I have a clean record, assholes. I've never been convicted of any crimes.





Neal Rauhauser co-opted Anonymous. One Twitter account many believe is Neal is @AnonyOps. As I pen the roughdraft for this mailed-in entry, that username has 187,940 followers. It has on many occasions backed Rauhauser's agenda. Many months ago it was having cordial chit chat with Ali Akbar pimping that I was using crazy sock puppets at Neal's Breitbart Unmasked smear rag. In recent days @AnonyOps has pimped Neal's "Rove Orca-Romney the fix was in Anonymous prevented it" bullshite.

What was his motive for such a retarded undertaking?

Basically, it was meant to help rebuild Velvet Revolution's image as being part and parcel of Anonymous and OWS. Another reason behind it was to rehabilitate Velvet Revolution's forever tarnished image of being an authentic, election fraud whistleblower.



Two words: Epic fail! As anyone can now read, Neal himself is backing away from the idiocy he produced.
None of what I received in September mentioned ORCA at all, so I am waiting for The Protectors to produce something concrete there. The first I ever heard the name was when I saw the Anon Rove Letter.

The Rove freakout after the poll closure? Called in advance. The timing, the very same minute as the Ohio 2004 system crash? I assume that was adding insult to injury.

So why is ORCA mentioned? It’s either real, and something will be forthcoming, or it was thrown in at the last minute because it was notable. Who ever did these things is a card shark. If Rove & Co. deny they had any trouble, this will inflame their paranoid, conspiratorial followers who are already spinning wild conspiracy theories. If they agree, the investigation finds what it finds, and that gets ugly really fast...
Translation: It would take too much effort to bring this one up a notch like done with my Weinergate hoax. Not only that, respected blogger Rebecca Schoenkopf has already mocked the f&$% out of this. My friends and sock puppets at Democratic Underground, Daily Kos, and elsewhere are no longer believable. In my own deranged mind, I thought this one would work. Too bad Ron, socrates, and donkeytale make me look like the loser I am. Darn, I wish I could time travel and have never attached my predator name to this hoax. Yeah, this one was too retarded to ever pass muster. What was I thinking? I can't even use the lulz defense. I will simply attempt to make it seem I got hoodwinked.

Meanwhile, Brett Kimberlin and Brad Friedman have been busy pimping this one over at their Velvet Revolution website. Here are the two money quotes:
[in reference to the "Michael Connell threatened by Karl Rove" hoax] Karl Rove has a history of rigging elections going back several decades, including in 2004 when he orchestrated a man-in-the-middle attack to change the votes from Ohio....

Based on our experience and the supporting evidence, we take the letter from “The Protectors” at face value. Karl Rove had the means, motive, experience and opportunity to do whatever it took to win the election for his clients. If he, in fact, intended to use improper and illegal means to digitally manipulate the election, and white hat cyber sleuths who stopped it discovered that, then that is a good thing. We hope that those cyber sleuths will provide that evidence to the FBI, post it publicly or send it to us to do so.
I refuse to link to internet predator Rauhauser's website. I will say that recently he has been plugging the Connell hoax. Brynaert meanwhile has been posting that all I have ever done is call Brad Friedman a con artist without proving it. Ron says that while making the claim that he is the true talent who has critiqued Friedman in fifty ways and whatnot. We will be waiting until Hell freezes over for Brynaert's proof he has done any work at all exposing VR's multiple hoaxing. It makes no sense why Ron continues to downgrade and smear my accomplishments while propping himself up as having done the work I did. I am very curious why Ron thinks he can post such lies when there is a ton of evidence on DFQ2 proving otherwise.

The Rauhauser Hoax in a Nutshell as Pertaining to Myself

There was a hack and subsequent uploading by Anonymous close to a few years back of internal documents of Aaron Barr and his HBGary people. That's when Neal's Team Breitbart nonsense was transformed into the Kookpocalyse hoax.

To paraphrase, one thing Barr wrote was, "Let's look into this Brett Kimberlin person. We could do a lot with that."

Rauhauser's cheesy hoax claimed that myself, Mandy Nagy, and Patrick Frey et al were the descendants of Barr's "Team Themis." Rauhauser and Kimberlin have wanted folks to believe they are a big opposition against Breitbart people, HBGary and are part and parcel of Anonymous and Occupy Wall Street. However, VR has tried but ultimately failed to portray itself as the protector of election integrity. That is because of myself and a few others. Brynaert has had nothing to do with that. Brynaert's contribution was to smear myself as a supertroll who used sock puppetry in order to menace Brett Kimberlin. While I do not believe Ron has worked for BK, I used to think there was the possibility based on many good reasons already discussed. Now I believe Ron simply f&$%ed up by going after me due to human error. Yesterday he couldn't even get Michael Connell's name correct. He called him McConnell or Colonel McNugget. I don't remember. Wow.

This new hoax has basically claimed that Anonymous prevented Karl Rove from stealing the election from Obama. The hoax letter was directed to the "good people of the Velvet Revolution."

One of my big schticks pertained to exposing the "Michael Connell threatened by Karl Rove" hoax for the fiction it was. Connell died in an unfortunate, small airplane crash attributed to inclement weather. He was GW's IT guy. That wasn't all I blogged on that upset Bwett. Another thing I did was ensure exposure of his double secret exoneration lie. Not only that, I also blogged on many other related nuggets which can be read here and at my other blog in the Astroturfing section.

For having done so, I was included in the Weinergate scam and subsequent incarnations of the let's call it the "Team Breitbart Sucks" project. Of course Breitbart people suck. Nonetheless, sometimes both sides suck. For simply being an honest blogger with academic credentials, I was cybersmeared and terrorised. Since Ron Brynaert did little more than smear me, I say to him, "Thanks for nothing. Shame. On. You."

Brad Friedman: A Stupid Con Artist

Let's check out the following to wrap up this mailed-in entry. From the comment section of this BradBlog thread:



For crying out loud, the first link is a cross-post of the garbage written by Velvet Revolution. Brad Friedman is part and parcel of Velvet Revolution. Creepy asshole.




fin