Two Blog Entries in One: *** Donkeytale Shut Down; Free Movie - The Naked Kiss ***

I feel sorry for Donkeytale. He appears finished as a blogger. He appears to be hanging on by a thread. He's got nowhere to go now for an audience. He is at a crossroad.





versus



Check this out courtesy of CryingWolfe Who Was Ron’s Secret Source?
From: Michael Stack
To: Ron Brynaert
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 4:14 PM
Subject: Peace?
Peace, till tomorrow???

From: Ron Brynaert
To: Michael Stack
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: Peace?

I’m not at war with you, Mike.

I like you a lot, consider you a friend, and am willing to be a witness in your hearing. And you are defending a sock in an unreasonable manner. You act like it’s your girlfriend or mom and you get all bent out of shape just because I’m asking questions. That’s what I do.

If I knew of one way this person helped you then maybe I could see the loyalty. But I think this person just injects confusion….and you refuse to accept the fact that her comments make your blog look wacky and she has done a lot to keep you away from me like Dustin and Socrates and LC.

Do all your friends like each other? I’m not sure why you get so uptight about this person which sounded to me like they were liberal and acted really weird… But I liked her and didn’t have a falling out with her. She has just been playing games with me…which you refuse to see.

And I need to see this person’s tweets.
Also, I don’t understand about Breitbart.

why you don’t see how he played you by ducking all your questions and asking you for favors instead…why should you do him a favor when he didn’t do shit for you….i don’t understand why you refuse to see the obvious.

Do you think Pollack and Nagy and Frey and Stranahan hoaxed Breitbart? No way. For one thing, remember the Sherrod deposition by O’Keefe showed that Breitbart had lied about ACORN videos. He met with O’keefe months before and plotted it out….which Breitbart lied about for two years and mandy and patterico and stranahan defended him on.Breitbart wasn’t your friend when he was alive and he ain’t your friend wherever he is now…he only talked to you after ducking you so that he could charm you. Which he clearly did.

Sean Tompkins and Doug both wanted to speak to me to convince me that they were legit….and they talk like real people. Michelle does not. Her reasons for avoiding me make no sense at all.

If I’m wrong then she’s in the clear like Sean and Doug…but if I’m right it breaks open the story..in the same way that you listened to me about Patterico and Liberty Chick. Anyway, I’m still completely in your corner. I just want to talk to Doug and see if he will agree with me.

From: Michael Stack
To: Ron Brynaert
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: Peace?

you got it…tomorrow we shall resume.

From: Ron Brynaert
To: Michael Stack
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: Peace?

cool
wow my sercret source is calling me all kinds of names…. i think im gonna be going public about him tonight……
aaron better get popcorn

From: Michael Stack
To: Ron Brynaert
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: Peace?

tip me off when its gonna start

From: Ron Brynaert
To: Michael Stack
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: Peace?

im giving him another 24 hours
he’s not gonna give me shit

i think im gonna pretend to calm down tomorrow and see if i can regain his confidence…his hamartia is hubris…it’s why he doesn’t hire lawyers….he got rid of the lawyers that got his first two trials hung because he was mad they wouldn’t listen to him more he gave me a sob story about going to hospital today, too

he wont respond to my specific complaint..he lied about 9 guards pulling Aaron off…says it’s quibbling.….it’s possible that he’s just being menaced by aaron , socrates, liberty chic, breitbart, patterico and neal is working with them

but i very much doubt it… anyway…

your story is much better…let’s not mix up the plots…i was shocked you published that…..i’m not sure what you’re hoping to accomplish by blogging it………you should be talking to your lawyer, police and fbi in my opinon..but it’s too late now