Donkeytale is Ruining This Blog

He says the new Kimberlin story is simply a retread of the Aaron Walker story. He couldn't be farther from the truth.

There is something very odd going on between Brett and his wife Tetyana along with her current boyfriend.

Walker just happened to notice it through checking in on simple to access, online court data. He and Hoge went to the hearing. They obviously got access to court documents and then posted them.







This is from Tetyana's public photobucket page.



Yes, I have been within feet of her. That was in September 2011. She was standing next to BK at his table. I do recall her cringing in horror when I asked Brett why he set the bombs.

Here is from the paperwork from her boyfriend:





Donkeytale's whole online existence is an attempt to placate his overwhelming ego. He may or may not be a political operative, but he did get busted playing a 20 year old at Booman Tribune. He did post as Petey at Daily Kos.

He claims to be a businessman Latino. Yet because of his background of made up personae, nothing he ever posts can be assumed as truthful.

He could be a small time journalist. He could be a capitalist. He could be a political operative. We don't know because he is an anonymous coward. What we can be assured of is that he is a jerk. We can perhaps take him at his word for only one thing. He does appear to have a seat reserved for himself at Satan's dinner table.

I'm hoping he will simply go away. Unfortunately with sadists, that is truly wishful thinking.

Schadenfreude is probably the wrong word to describe how I feel about the new BK stuff.

Yes, he deserves everything that comes to him. He set bombs and Carl Delong died as a result.

He is highly manipulative and a serial liar.

I do believe he might also still be dangerous.

The hope must be that he doesn't desire a return to prison.

Does anyone else believe he is posting as Breitbart Unmasked? That Twitter username has been having a public meltdown the last couple days. It hadn't tweeted in several months. If that isn't Kimberlin, then nothing will ever make sense. Why am I the only one who seems to realise that sounds like Brett?

I am going to open up this blog again to anonymous comments. I'm sorry I allowed donkeytale to ruin it. That is going to stop. Finally. I am too nice a guy. I never hold grudges. That is why I keep allowing this creep to return. I forget about all the times he has been sadistic.

Donkeytale is now on a very short leash. He has proven yet again this week how much of a narcissistic waste of time he can be. It's too bad. You'd think a dude now into his 60's would cop on and stop being such a dirtbag. But he cannot help it. Some people cannot prevent themselves from fitting into the "mean people suck" category.