Some Delicious Schadenfreude



This is the guy who through Neal Rauhauser smeared me as a violent predator teaming up with Breitbart as part and parcel of some HB Gary, off-shoot, cybersnoop cell. Most of this has already been covered, notably in the patrick frey got it wrong entry.



BK shouldn't have done what he did to Aaron Walker. That is clear. A week or a few days ago, Aaron (Worthing) noticed new entries for Brett Kimberlin in the Maryland judicial system.

It's pretty wild stuff. Walker and Hoge or at least Hoge attended the hearing.

A great point is how BK complained about me that his children and wife shouldn't have to read my stuff which contained nothing but truth and good sources. Yet in a court room a day or so ago, Brett was apparently sharing salacious testimony with his children in the room. I know this is obscure stuff, but it's got some milieu juice left. I'm not even going to try to share details. You have to read it to believe it.

Adultery. African-American lover. I still think the real story is how come in Maryland someone like BK has the power to get people arrested, when they don't deserve it? How's he getting away with that so much? How come he is able to continue making criminal complaints that have no merit?

Remember, before me, and I suppose Trouble in Winter, this was very obfuscated.

In regards to Julia Scyphers, there wasn't much available info on that either. Man, it was an easy troll bust. I'm not saying otherwise. But no one else was on it. I knew how to work with google.

It wasn't necessarily all about Kimberlin. Though he will always be the big draw based on the Dan Quayle thingie and the Singer book. But this was about a Michael Connell hoax which included other semi-big names needing exposure.

I am proud to have scooped it. Keep in mind that Singer's schtick had already passed its 15 minutes of fame before the internet truly took off.

Related Links:

Just fish around http://theothermccain.com/, http://allergic2bull.blogspot.com, and Hoge's website, I forget his address, for the dirt on Kimberlin's new legal troubles. Unlike their trollish parlor games with Grouch, this one appears to have legs.

It is pure schadenfreude for someone considered by many to have been behind the Breitbart UnMasked website before Grouchie took over.