Aaron Walker Arrested & Why The Right-O-Sphere Is Currently Losing Their Battle

From The Troll Wars, Part VI

Never mind. I checked it out and what I read confirms some of my suspicions raised in first comment above, except for:
My guess is, your amigos excluded, most of the minour league bloggers on the right operate from similarly limited perspectives.
Maybe I spoke too fast about your amigos. Maybe they too are spending too much time inside the blogbubble to be effective advocates for themselves.

For attorneys, who are normally cautious stay-inside-the-legal-lines types, these two give off the appearance of having gone all in while holding quite a bit less than a full-house from an evidentiary standpoint.

Plus, the virality that Team Breitbart have inspired on the right has taken the game to a whole nother level, way, way beyond their ability to control and shape, which is the worst thing for a lawyer to lose. At least thats what a lifetime of watching crime dramas has taught me.

No one wearing a badge is even investigating the Stack and Patterico swattings, correct? And yet the rightwing side of the internet has already seen fit to accuse Brynaert, Kimberlin and Rauhauser of that or other acts of "terrorism?" Based almost entirely on the Patterico and Worthing pieces?

Could this be an instance of rope-a-dope in reverse?

What makes it surreal to me is that while Team Breitbart is currently winning at internet (such as the game is, consisting mainly of whipping-up the easily whipped-up wingnuttysphere), they seem to be doing less well in the courtroom of real-life.

Maybe its only third quarter, or wtf, still time for a rally and an amazing comeback but it appears for now at least that Team Breitbart are looking very much like last night's Celtics.

[cheap shot at Boston fan alert] by: donkeytale

You're 100% correct The only caveat is that the Maryland court system is completely inept. If they weren't, this thing would never be escalating towards at least short term numbnut advantage.

The AHA! of blogging is mere socratisation. It is a beautiful thing in its own. Think of how Francis busted Markos Moulitsas or yourself thoroughly exposing Fairleft.

There are tons of examples, from the insignificant to the entertaining to kinda sorta enlightening.

Yes, Team Breitbart needed to keep it short and simple. Kimberlin has broken the law by filing false criminal charges and committing multiple examples of perjury.

I just got my nuts roasted for telling a somewhat popular libertarian lawyer it'd be a good idea for him to get off his blogging ass and actually do something about this in real life.

That was a dude who got Aaron pro bono help months back. He doesn't even know I exist. Too many, in fact most of the herd do not give one shit about me. There's been no pro bono help for me.

Some National blogger dude has been raising funds and supporting the four bloggers involved. I'm not one of them. I guess the four are Aaron, Patterico, guessing Mandy, and the McCain.

Michelle Malkin has gotten involved. Yet again I do not appear to exist.

What happened to Aaron today is exactly what was done to me last September. Kimberlin is making false claims and successfully getting people arrested.

The state of Maryland can basically go to hell. I will never again give that state the chance to abuse me.

And when they get there, to hell, we know who will be sitting there waiting for them. by: socrates