All four of us are in agreement...

that this transcends libtard versus repukelican talking points. But I agree with you that what we think doesn't matter, at least for now.

Maybe in the past I felt Mandy had used me but not anymore. I never felt anything but respect for Aaron. We are polar for political views but both believe this is about free speech and the right to be left alone from a madman trying to get us imprisoned.

Patterico is my least favourite of the three, but he is the one who actually understands the meta part of it. First time I heard of him was well before this. I recall it had to do with his website covering the Leopold "Karl Rove Indicted" hoax.

It's easy to go libtard versus repukelican. We have all done that. Perhaps you were the first to stop and come up with the libtard and repukelican schtick. I wasn't really in your milieu 'til going to DKos in early 2009.

I'm grateful the three others can see how VR is lefty in only terms of a brand strategy.

It's fairly remarkable how this thing has exploded, no pun intended. Aaron came out with his thingie. Then MeSoc's old buddy Lee Stranahan successfully launched the Everyboody BK Blahg Day. The only one missing is Noom, which is ironic, because Aaron Worthington and Dustin Flanders are the Noomies of the right. He could have pulled an Other McCain and easily inserted himself into the top of the zeigeist. You snooooze you loooose.

I came out with my best tweet yesterday or the day before. Some Breitbartian claimed the NBC Today Show was interested, though I've seen no confirmation of that. Anyway, I said something to the effect that I've always had a huge crush on Katie Couric's legs. Of course I included her tweet address in the tweetage. Yes, I am keeping my eye on the potential big prize. Some leg.

I could go either way thinking maybe this will hit the big time or maybe it will peeter out.

If it comes to fruitionosity, I figure my chances for success will be 50-50. I'll either freeze in the camera lights, or sparkle on my way to becoming a national icon. [0op:)>

I wouldn't place any bets. Only thing we know for sure is that the Streisand Effect is for real. Oh yeah, before I forget. Sure I saw that article. I even tweeted the dummy who wrote it. And I tweeted Malkin a similar message. Basically that their narratives are off, since I was the first to scoop nearly two years before the others and the first to be sued and uhm, I am a lefty. But don't let the truth get in the way of a self-serving narrative. And yes, I read Ron's epic meltdown. That was probably the 197th time he has warned someone not to release an email with the opposite taking place.

by: socrates @ Sun May 27, 2012 at 07:53:02 AM UTC[ Parent | ]